Ginger is known for its anti-nausea characteristic and ability to fight motion sickness and digestive difficulties. It is also an anti-inflammatory, preventing the flu and colds! Turmeric, on the other hand, has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties that aid in boosting one’s immunity.
2 – 3 cups water
1 tsp. powdered ginger
1 tsp. powdered turmeric
1 lemon, juiced
1. In the Tupperware Drinking Flask, add 1 teaspoon each of powdered ginger and powdered turmeric
2. Pour in boiling hot water
3. Stir, cover, and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes
4. Squeeze in fresh lemon juice
5. Add honey to enhance your herbal experience and enjoy!
Go for a stylish, easy to hold, and durable drinking container such as Tupperware’s Drinking Flask. It comes in two new colors: Snow White and Jet Black. The Drinking Flask comes with a virtually air-tight seal, has a wrist strap for easy handling, and is made of polycarbonate material that allows use for hot or cold beverages. One of its coolest features is that it comes with free monogramming letter stickers, so you’re free to personalize your very own Tupperware Drinking Flask!
Enjoy your tea, whether you like it hot or cold, in stylish, personalized flask as you’re on-the-go, and protect your health with Tupperware’s Drinking Flask!