Aroi Maak at Soi Thai Restaurant in Glorietta 2

Aroi Maak which means Very Delicious in ” Thai ” language. The warm “Sawasdee” greeting and ambiance is perfect treat your friends, relatives and a great hang-out place which deeply reflects the Thai culture.

Soi is a classy Thai restaurant which reflect the different culinary regions of Thailand. This is one of the concept restaurants established by the proprietors .

We went to Glorietta 2 Mall within the sprawling Ayala triangle area. At least 70% of their ingredients were sourced from Thailand, especially the spices, natural ingredients and even fixtures , While the remaining 30% like fresh vegetables , fish and meat products are sourced locally – This is to ensure quality ingredients.


love the crispy flakes and spicy peanuts

Thai halo-halo ( this version had 4 types of ingredients which includes water chestnuts , preserved mung-beans , jackfruit and syrup)

This do it yourself Thai version of halo-halo is not very sweet compared to the local halo-halo , This can serve between 2 to 3 persons ( Php 138.00)

Thai spring roll with 2 types of sauces -one from peanut and hoisin sauce (Php 168)

Sukothai soup combined with broth , noodles , meat balls , asado meat , tofu , mungbean sprouts , coriander leaves and other spices ( Php 298) per order -ideal for sharing between 2 to 4 people . One can add chopped chilies to add spice .

Pad Thai noodles- available in 3 kinds-Shrimp (Php 298) , Chicken ( Php 248) and Tofu ( Php 198) Ideal for sharing between 2 to 4 persons . MUST TRY

What makes this dish even more interesting is the intricate web-like topping made from egg and batter mixture.

Crispy Catfish Flakes with Mango Salad

This is one of the MUST TRY , when you visit the restaurant , The Crispy Catfish Flakes with Mangoes , chopped onions and coriander leaves with fresh slices of chilies (Php 258) sharing between 2 to 4 persons.

Pork Satay with Tom Yum soup 

Soi is also known for their Chicken Satay , (Php 238.) per order , Grilled Squid ( Php 290) per order , Chicken Leg Barbecue ( Php 290 ) per order and Pork Satay ( Php 238) per order Each order is also accompanied with its own dipping condiments . Tom Yum can also be adjusted for its spiciness.

Bagoong Fried Rice

Bagoong Fried Rice ( Php 198) for sharing between 2 to 4 people , This had all the usual ingredients like salted duck egg, sliced cucumber , pork , bagoong ( shrimp paste ) , sliced mangoes , chopped string beans ,sliced onion,  dried shrimp , scrambled egg and chopped chilies for topping and added spice.  A dash of lime will balance the taste.

Fried Rice with Seafood and Basil Leaves ( Php 278) for sharing between 2 to 4 people.

Its tagline ” Eat Thai , Love Thai ” will surely captivate everyone, One can also request to them on how much spices ( more chilies ) or no chilies. Adjusting them on your own taste preferences.

Glorietta 2 branch had between 45 to 48 sitting capacity and it can get full during lunch , dinner and on weekends.

Currently , Soi had 5 restaurant branches located in strategic parts of Metro Manila.

Lower Level Food Court Greenhills Theatre Mall , Greenhills Shopping Center,San Juan City ,Tel. Nos. 695-3919

Ground Floor , Sta. Monica Atrium Robinsons Place Manila , Tel. Nos. 523-1189

Ground Floor, North Arcade , SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City , Tel. Nos. 836-4177

Ground Floor, Entertainment Complex Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
Tel. 551-0819

2/Floor Glorietta 2, Hotel Dr Ayala Center, Makati, Tel.  553-0001

Note and Full Disclosure ” Prices quoted and posted in this site was the prevailing rate during the visit and subject to change without prior notification” For current menu prices, Please visit the website and Soi Restaurant Fb page for the latest offer and menus.





%d bloggers like this: