WorldBex 2017 is one of the biggest construction , architecture and supplies trade show in the country. The event started with an impressive opening ceremonies held last March 15, 2017 at the iconic World Trade Center , PTTC and SMX Convention Center in Pasay City , Metro Manila.
World Trade Center
Every year, there is an estimated between 90,000 to 120,000 people who visits this annual show. Due to limited time, The author was only able to visit WTC and PTTC . There was a shuttle service provided by the organizer. The annual trade exhibit would attract more than 1,000 booth . More than 60% are Filipino owned companies and about 40% are Foreign Multi-National companies .
L-R Jill Ang (Managing Director, WSI); Albert Fan (Manager, Taiwan Trade Center); Nizelle Sy (Representative, French Embassy); Henry Lee (President, Philippine Hardware Association); Benjamin Ziga (1st Secretary, Czech Republic Embassy); Rene Ramos (Director of WSI); Sewwandi De Silva (2nd Secretary, Embassy of Sri Lanka); Joseph Ang (Founding Chairman, WSI);Khanka Nit (Commercial Councilor, Thai Embassy); Sec. Mark Villar (DPWH) ; Kok Li Peng (Ambassador of Singapore); Usec. Ruth Castelo (DTI); Dir. Nick Ni Teco (Taiwan Economic Cultural Office); Senate Secretary Atty. Lutgardo Barbo representing Sen. Koko Pimentel; Archt. Francisco Flameno (Executive Director WSI); Daniel Ching (VP-External Affairs); IDr. Tessa Prieto-Valdez; Hero Yu (PESA President); Levi Ang (Co-Founder, WSI); Tessie Roque (Director, WSI); Stephen Wong (President of PHFI); IDr. Archt. Rogelio Caringal; Marjorie Aguinaldo-Muñoz; JR Ang (Marketing Director, WSI) Photo courtesy : WorldBex2017
Here are the 8 Reasons to Visit WorldBex 2017
8. Sustainable Forest Management –Arctic Forest Products had been in the country for several years , The company uses sustainable forest products which are harvested at the average age of 70 years for high density (hard texture) and beautiful wood grain in Finland . This is just one of the companies which exhibit their sustainable forest timber products at the expo.
Address: 22 Tandang Sora Ave., Brgy. Sangandaan
Quezon City 1116, Philippines
Telefax : (02) 453-7746
Telephone: (02) 453-0367
Mobile : (+63) 917-824-9878
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Myriad of Colors -This is an example of a colorful booth , This is not surprising coming from a paint company.
6. Creative Arts –Prado is an example of Filipino Artisan is a world renowned manufacturer / exporter of hand crafted home and garden décor, lighting and furniture.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pradofilartisans/
Address: Greenwood Executive Village, Cainta , Rizal province
5.Technology – There are a lot of innovative technologies to be seen at the event . There are also daily lectures and talk from leaders within the industry .
4. Cosplayer and Mascot – There are a lot of exciting , mascot which attracts the crowd
3. International Companies -Several international companies made their present at the trade fair.
2. Interior Design and Concept -Stylish , Modern and Chic designs are also exhibited at the PTTC building , They are designed by well-known architect, interior designers and professional companies.
1.Sales and Promos – There are a lot of companies which offered a limited sales and promos . Since this is a trade show event , Visitor should not come home empty handed.
WorldBex 2017 is open from 10:00am to 8:00pm until March 19, 2017 Sunday
Note: the author pre-registered few weeks ago at the website . Walk-ins are accepted and proper dress code must be observe.