A Burst of Colors, Creative Energy, and Artistic Vibe
50th Manila International F.A.M.E gallery of posters (WTC lobby)
Be dazzled by the explosion of colors, creativity, and artistry at Asia’s Best Design Destination where designs reverberate with character and ingenuity distinct to the Philippines. With the rich and colorful tapestry of Filipino culture, it is not surprising that the country’s design industry is as vibrant and energetic as the Filipino way of life. Uniquely blended, it is Western in mind, Asian in spirit, Latin in soul.
To be inspired, Filipinos need only to look to nature as they are surrounded by beauty. The textures, shapes, and hues, readily available become mediums that are transformed into masterful works of art.
Discover Philippine designs presented with bright smiles and experience first hand world-renowned Filipino warmth and hospitality only at Manila F.A.M.E. International.
Overseas and local trade visitors representing importers, wholesalers, distributors, trading firms, merchandising agents, buying offices, department stores, mail-order houses.
- Business attire is encouraged
- Registration required upon entry
- Guests below 12 years old are not allowed in the exhibit areas
- Sketching and picture taking are not allowed without prior consent from the exhibitor
- CITEM reserves the right to refuse admission to any visitor who does not comply with the show rules