World Trade Center and Philippine Trade Training Center , Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City -Philippines
The Manila International Auto Show is now on its 11th year , with over 500,000 attendees since it started the annual show . There are almost 200 participating companies from automotive sector , 500 exhibitors and car collector’s club and over 400 car displays. The show features rand new cars, hybrid cars , concept car launches from the country’s top automobile brands .
Here are the 8 Exciting Reasons to Visit the MIAS 2015
8. Kid Friendly Place and Safety Play – Volkswagen booth in partnership with Department of Transportation and Communication , Safe Kid promotes a safe place to play and how to properly train children proper street signs , road safety thru playing . These cute kids which were accompanied by their parents were instrumental in early training .
kids ride the miniature volkswagen cars
Every day, more than 500 children lose their lives in traffic crashes globally. Thousands are injured. Please join Safe Kids in supporting #SaveKidsLives, the official worldwide campaign for Global Road Safety Week.
7. Cosplay and Car Becomes Alive – Bumblee Bee and Its Car counterpart . Bumblebee is a small, yellow Autobot with the altmode of a compact car.
The vehicles used for Bumblebee, Ironhide, Jazz and Ratchet were put on display by General Motors .
6. Vintage Cars – most general sense, an old automobile, and in the narrower senses of car enthusiasts and collectors. They remind an era where these car models were made and some of the restored car were on display at the Philippine Trade Training Center . There are several dozens of cars exhibited from early 1900’s to late 1990’s style are on display.
5. Car Test Drive and Road Gear Devices – Another feature of the show is for test the road safety and car endurance . Just do not forget to bring a valid driver’s license and a lot of guts!
SCS Group with President and CEO Mr. Alex B. Sycip
SCS Group provides the best in vehicle tracking and security solutions. As distributors of Tramigo Philippines, . The trackers are unique in that they provide far more features than any other product on the market, not to mention the user friendly software and no monthly fees.
4. Popemobile , Celebrity Cars on Display
1976 British Leyland Mini 1000 ( Austin Citron Green in colour ) which is popularly used by Mr. BEAN.
The most popular display is the Popemobile used by Pope Francis recent visit January 15 to 19, 2015 . The jeepney inspired- vehicle attracts a lot of photo opportunities among the visitors of the event.
Salamander ( the Salamander can travel both on land and in water )
The name Atoy Llave is the one behind Atoy Bodykits– The company is known for their customization of cars . The country had a series of floods and strong typhoons which can caused much devastation. It stemmed from Llave’s desire to do something really useful for the benefit of his countrymen. That and his wish to put the Philippines on the global automotive map.
He made this in partnership with a new company called H2O Technologies, developing it in particular with the firm’s technical head, Mr. Lamberto Armada.
3. Miniature Cars and Die Cast Car on Exhibit
Mr. Rowel Panizares – art director and creative services owned these miniature die cast toys
ghost buster toys and die cast cars
Diecast Car Collectors of the Philippines members proudly exhibited their collection of die-cast cars of different car models and companies. There are over a dozen panels showcasing hundreds of toy car in various scale models.
Mark Lester Q. Bellerde collection
The club is mostly consist of Filipinos who love to collect replica or small model of cars.
2.) Freebies, Contests and Pretty Ladies
MAPFRE Insular gave away interesting notepads, umbrellas , pencils to the visitors . Just sign-up with your name, contact information and email and have a chance to get these exciting prizes .
Motolite is one of the largest battery company in the country. There is on the spot games, photo opportunities, free coffee , eco bag and charger for those visiting their booth. The only catch is to sign-up at their booth , play the games and download the Motolite apps in to your cellphone.
Mr. Jose Gonzales ( Brand Assistant )
1.) Bagong Kotse , 1 Month Libre Promo by BPI Family Savings Bank and other Company Promos.
Mr. Juan Miguel A. Santiano ( Senior Brand Manager – BPI Family Saving Bank)
Bank of the Philippine Islands Family Auto loan allow anyone with access to internet and computer easy car ownership as the free 1-month amortization that gives a breather from initial amortization. ” At the MIAS , BPI Family Auto Loan makes the best happen for you and your family ! Take advantage of our outrageously unique offer that gives you a significant amount for free. along with other treats . Enjoy memorable summer road trips with your family in your new car , made easy with BPI Family Auto Loan ! says Pepe Carlos , VP and Head of BPI Family Auto Loan Division.
Bank of the Philippines Islands
When i went to the BPI booth , there were a lot of inquiries about their Auto loan . The promo is also available at any BPI Family Savings Bank nationwide until April 30, 2015.
Note: The entrance is Php 80 for senior citizens and Php 100 for the general public and students . The show will run until this sunday April 12, 2015. The show is from 10:00am to 10:00pm